By the way, as I was writing that, 5 ROCKETS WERE FIRED AT ISRAEL. I can assure you all were intercepted by the iron dome and no one got hurt in israel in those attacks. Just so you know! :) am yisrael chai!
You have no idea how angry i was when I recieved this message, I was close to just throw insults at you but that is not the way to make you listen. You have clearly been misinformed, so let me explain why you are wrong instead. Grab a chair and let me educate you.
"You realize hamas has been telling their people to die for their weapons, and ATTEMPTING to blow up israel"
Yes, I am aware of the suicide bombers, but this is an invalid argument. Hamas never forced citizens to die for them, everyone who went into those missions were Hamas volunteers, who out of desperation tried to defend their land. The last suicide bomber from Hamas exploded January 18th 2005, and I also need to add that Israel had a lot of suicide bombers too. Between 1993 and 2006 Palestinians killed 643 people while the Israelis killed 3638 people (among them 148 children under the age of 15) in the period 2000-2006. x (note: this is a Danish source, but you can still see the numbers are right). However, this is completely irrelevant right now.
There was a rumor about Hamas using citizens as human shields, but it’s confirmed to be false. The video showed is from Syria, not to mention MORE THAN FIVE MONTHS OLD. x
As you said, Today, the only thing Palestine has is fireworks, which barely does any damage at all. The death count of Israel is one person while 274 Palestinians have died in the last 10 days. There are more than 1500 Palestinians wounded, and only 2 or 3 Israelis. Over 900 homes destroyed, while only one building in Israel is.
This is the aftermath of one of Hamas’s rockets compared to the damage of the Israeli bombs. Don’t make it sound like Israel is the victim.
"while israel is protecting their citizens 24/7 and using weapons to protect their citizens (using the iron dome) AND GAZA! Israel invaded gaza after giving the citizens of gaza and advised them to evacuate before invading.
Israel don’t have a tough time protecting their citizens, because THERE IS NOTHING TO PROTECT THEM FROM.
These are actual pictures of Israeli people in their bomb shelters. THEY ARE USING #BOMBSHELTERSELFIES AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR HAIR WHILE THOUSANDS ARE WOUNDED IN PALESTINE.
THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN GAZA
Palestine has NO ARMY OR WEAPONS, THEY CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES. Israel warns the citizens 56 seconds before a bomb BY USING A SMALLER WARNING BOMB ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. Besides, THE CITIZENS HAVE NOWHERE TO GO.
Israel controls all the movement of the citizens and its borders. They obviously can’t cross the border to Israel, and no one is allowed to cross the border to Egypt either, and as you can see on the map below they can’t go by sea either.
Israel invaded to destroy their weapons, not to kill anyone.”
That is not true, at all.
Not to mention:
Bonus fact: According to major polls, the majority of Israelis and Palestinians agree that a two-state solution is the best way to end the conflict. x
And last of all, there’s nothing for Israel to win. This is not a war, this is genocide. If you had read any of the posts (with legit sources) floating around on this website I wouldn’t have to explain this. As Kathlyn Gadd said; “Blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a woman for punching her rapist.”
- Israel is using flechette shells in civilian areas, flechette shells spray out thousands of tiny sharpened metal darts upon impact. These darts can tear through flesh and embed themselves in concrete.
An image from the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights of darts from a flechette shell. (x)
- Foreign doctors in Gaza have found the effects of Dense Insert Metal Explosive or DIME in the bodies of Palestinian casualties. DIME is an illegal explosive device that has been used by the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan. Upon detonation, the casing disintegrates into extremely small particle like shrapnel, which tear through flesh and bone. DIME is made out of a cancer causing metal called tungsten, wounds from this metal can’t be treated because powdered tungsten can’t be removed surgically. (x) (x) (x)
- According to the UN up to 80% of the dead in Gaza are civilians, 1 in 5 of all casualties are children who were killed in their homes (x) (x)
- A Norwegian doctor writes from Gaza - “There are lakes of blood” (x)
- Israeli warplanes are firing white phosphorus munition into residential areas of Gaza. White phosphorus burns intensely hot and can set clothing and other materials on fire, causing severe injuries and fatalities. The use of these bombs are illegal under international law, but Israel has also used them in previous attacks on Gaza. (x)
- Israel has bombed the al-Wafa Geriatric Hospital in Gaza City after several days of “warning rockets”, forcing the evacuation of 17 patients and staff. The majority of the patients that were in al-Wafa hospital are severely disabled, injured, and/or comatose. Dr. Basman Alashi holds part of an Israeli projectile that struck the hospital’s fourth floor.
- Israel’s Ambassador to the US justifies the bombing of hospitals on Twitter. (x)
- Israeli tanks also shelled the al-Aqsa hospital, killing 4 patients and injuring 70 people, mostly hospital staff. (x)
Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, told Al Jazeera: “You are allowed to hit targets where their [Hamas] war machine is using to hide rockets.”
"I have no doubt Hamas uses, has used and continues to use, hospitals … we do not target civilians," (x)
- Video shows sniper killing of wounded Palestinian man. (x)
- Israeli officials call on Netanyahu to cut off electricity and food supply to Palestinians. (x)
- Gaza’s water and sewage systems are on the brink of collapse due to ongoing Israeli strikes. (x)
- In the past two weeks more than 90,000 Palestinians have fled their homes. (x)
- As of 7/21/14 the current death toll in Gaza has reached over 500, with some 3,000+ Palestinians injured.
Palestinians are suffering once again at the hands of Israel, if you can please donate to the UNRWA (x) and The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (x) to provide emergency assistance to the people of Gaza.
Snowflakes are actually the perfect metaphor for people. Each one IS unique, but we all have the same structure and are pretty similar in spite of our differences. And really, with as many around as there is, aint no one gonna notice your differences unless they care enough to look closely.
Also people are also similar to snowflakes in that it is difficult to drive when there are too many of them piled up on the road.
If they show sports events at bars why don’t they show tv shows?
someone should get to making a fandom bar.
no but can you imagine? fandom themed drinks, tv show maraton nights, discount to cosplayers, and special season finale events.WHY ISNT THIS A THING??!!